Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Creativity

This year Caleb was old enough to start understanding a little bit about Christmas! He learned that it is baby Jesus' birthday. He loved to point out baby Jesus on all of my nativity sets around the house. Caleb also helped grandma make some special Christmas cookies. It is fun to watch his creative juices flowing as he learns the process....





First you cut out the dough....





Then decorate with icing and sprinkles...





It takes some concentration....

Finally you get to eat!



And Share...






Natalie is watching her big brother, learning for next year.

4 comments:

  1. I love making cookies with little guys, they add such an authentic touch! (and fingerprints!) Can't wait to see the awesome pictures that will be sure to cover this site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and updates. Such a beautiful blog!! Take care, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look where a trail of blogs has led me. Do you mind if I add you to our friends list? let me know, that way I can keep all updated on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Click to see my website!

Click to see my website!
Terra Stopher Photography