Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Festivities

I love fall. I love the cool, crisp mornings and evenings, the beautiful golden hues found on trees and in the fields. The fall inspires me to get up early to make eggnog lattes for my husband, and drink hot tea every morning. My house is filled with yummy aromas because I get in the mood to bake sweet breads and muffins; And, best of all, big pots of soup that bubble away on the stove or in the crockpot all day. I like to get up with the kids and sit in front of the fireplace all snuggled together watching cartoons. I just love fall. One of the other things I love about fall is going to the pumpkin patch. We took the kids last night, and it was so much fun! We took a hay ride out the the pumpkin field where Caleb picked out way too many pumpkins and lined them up on the hay trailer. Amelia experienced her first taste of fresh plum (and ate a whole one!) and Nattie love running around the hay maze. It is great being a parent and watching my children experience the things I loved, too, as a kid. Yes, I love fall.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to see my website!

Click to see my website!
Terra Stopher Photography