Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby Day and Photoshop Fun

Life has been pretty busy the past couple of weeks! We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday, which marks the halfway point of this pregnancy. I can't believe time has gone so quickly, the baby will be here before we know it! The ultrasound was really fun, and we got a great 3D picture of the baby's face. I will post it tonight, but have to wait until after our gender party. Oh yeah, I should explain. We had the ultrasound tech find out the gender and take a picture yesterday, but he put it in a special frame and we didn't look at it. Instead, we took it to our wonderful cake lady who did the cake for our wedding and now does all our family cakes. She is making a cake that is either pink champagne (girl) or blueberry (boy) and frosting it generic. We get to pick it up tonight and all our family is coming over for a bar-b-q where we will cut the cake open and find out the gender together. After that, I will be able to post all of the pictures from the ultrasound CD! I can't wait to find out! When we ask Caleb, he always says that it is a boy, and that has been my suspision all along. We'll see!!
In other news, I was able to purchase some really neat photoshop programs this past week and have been enjoying developing my logo. Here are a couple more pictures from the wedding (of the bride's adorable nephew!) with an idea for my new watermark. Just thought you might like to see a couple more fun pictures. Let me know if you like the watermark logo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to see my website!

Click to see my website!
Terra Stopher Photography