Monday, February 16, 2009

Growing Up

My baby girl is growing up faster than I had ever imagined! Today she sat up with very little assistance from the Boppy...for several minutes. She is such a wonderfully happy little peanut. She loves to smile, especially when she catches eye contact. Her brother is a source of endless fascination. As long as he is playing nearby, her attention is captured. I love her expressions and she watched him. Her eyebrows will perk and furrow, smiles will flit across her face. Caleb loves her just as much, and enjoys showing her the ins and outs of many toys. It is amazing watching their relationship blossom. Caleb is definately aware that he is the big brother. He will bring her a blanket or toys if she cries, and will tell me when he thinks her diaper needs changing. He is such a good helper. His helping goes much beyond sister. I can not get out the vacuum without his help pushing it, or unload the dishwasher without his help on the bottom drawer. He loves to get out the broom if he spills and asks for napkins when his hands are dirty. What kind of 2 year old is he? I am such a blessed mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to see my website!

Click to see my website!
Terra Stopher Photography