Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pictures...finally!

Well we finally figured out a system in our home where I have the ability to do my photo editing out in the main room while the kids are playing or sleeping. It is much better than before when the only computer I could use for editing was in Natalie's bedrooom/office where the kids can not play! So now I will hopefully be able to get my pictures off my camera more often and onto the blog. I suppose then, this is a catch up for the last couple of months! The kids are both growing and learning new things. Natalie is getting really fast at crawling and has even started pulling up and climbing onto things!



This is how we now find her in the mornings or after nap.

Here she was helping mommy unload the dishwasher! She climbed up onto the door all by herself.



Caleb got a new scooter and loved his helmet so much he didn't want to take it off. When I was mopping the floors one day I set the barstools on the couch. Caleb thought it would be fun to put his head through the barstool. But then he couldn't get it out thanks to his helmet!




And here is Caleb all decked out in his gear and going for the first ride on his new scooter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to see my website!

Click to see my website!
Terra Stopher Photography