Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Sneak Peek...


So I probably don't even need to say it, but the Stopher household is filling fast! We are due with baby #3 in January. We are so excited to have been able to see our new little blessing this morning! Everything looks good, and the heartbeat was strong. This pregnancy has been a lot harder already, with my nausiousness being overwhelming. Each day, I start getting nausious mid-morning and it gets worse and worse throughout the evening until I finally go to sleep feeling like I have the full blown stomach flu. I had a little bit of this with the other two kids, but not this bad!! I am hoping it only lasts the first trimester, and will be over soon. I have also been really tired and so naps have been a must whenever I can get them in. We have told Caleb that mommy has another baby in her tummy and he seems excited. When asked he usually tells us that it is a little brother. We have decided that we are going to find out the gender this time, so we'll know in a few months! Well, that is the exciting news around our house these days, I am off to take a nap! :)

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're finding out what you're having this time! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! For the nausea, try motion sickness wrist bands. I found mine at Walgreens. Also, if you take unisom before bed, it can make you not be nauseous the next day...and it's safe while pregnant. Protein before bed helps you not be sick in the morning, and keep crackers on the night stand and have a hand full of them before you get out of bed. You will feel more sick if your tummy is empty. I had this to the extreme with all 3 of mine. Oh, also, sucking on lemon drops or hard peppermint candies can help too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is so exciting! Sorry about the icky feeling, I'll pray it'll go away at the 2nd trimester (or sooner of course!).

    ReplyDelete

Click to see my website!

Click to see my website!
Terra Stopher Photography